New Patients | First Visit
Your initial appointment will consist of a general oral health assessment, review of your medical history, x-rays, intra-oral photographs, cleaning and home care instructions by one of our registered dental hygienists. A follow up visit will then be scheduled with Dr Kluth where a comprehensive examination will take place. This will take 30 to 60 minutes and consist of teeth and gum examination, TMJ assessment, and oral cancer screening. At this time Dr Kluth will discuss your treatment recommendations and options and give you an opportunity to discuss any concerns you might have with your oral health or appearance. Please call Schenectady Office Phone Number 518-374-6845 with any questions or to make an appointment.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Complete Patient Registration Forms
- Any x-rays taken by a previous dentist, if applicable.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- If you have dental insurance, bring the necessary completed forms. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
- Please provide us with our own completed HIPAA, medical and dental history forms, as well as consent to treatment and financial policy forms that have been provided or downloaded from our web site.
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Please alert the office ahead of time if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to treatment (i.e., artificial heart valves, joint replacements, organ transplants or failure, etc.) or if you are currently taking any anticoagulents other than aspirin, or require premedication for any reason.
If your dentist or physician has taken x-rays, you may request that they forward them to our office. If there is not enough time, please pick them up and bring them to our office. If additional x-rays are necessary, they can be taken at our facility.
- Tuesday Closed
- Thursday Closed