General & Cosmetic Dentistry Schenectady NY
June 1, 2020
Dear Valued Patients,
We are excited to share that the Governor’s office has now cleared Dentistry to resume for routine care. We are taking time this week to ensure that we are in compliance with the thorough health and safety guidelines that the State and Department of Health provided yesterday, and to train ourselves on the new procedures that have been put in place to protect both you as the patient and us as your health care providers. We will resume with routine cleanings and care on Monday, June 8th.
I would like to familiarize you with the steps that our office is taking to ensure your safety and that of our staff. I have spent much of my time over the last few months researching the virus and keeping up to date with all the recommendations made by the CDC, ADA, OSHA and Department of Health. You will notice some changes during your next visit. I assure you that our priority is to keep everyone healthy and safe. Even before the presence of Covid-19, dentistry required that we be well versed in infection control. With a few modifications to our normal routines, we are well prepared to treat you in a safe environment.
- Before your visit, we will call you to ask screening questions. If you have a fever, sore throat, cough, sudden loss of taste or smell, or otherwise feel ill, we will ask you to reschedule. If you or someone you live with has been asked to quarantine or isolate, we will ask you to reschedule. If you have been ill with and recovered from Covid-19, we ask that you inform the office.
- Although we anticipate minimal use of our waiting room at this time, it has been reconfigured to allow for social distancing. All reading material has been removed.
- When you enter the office, we ask that you wear a mask until you are seated in the treatment room and we have had the opportunity to check your temperature with a touch-free thermometer. We will have to reschedule anyone who presents with a temperature over 100.4 F, as recommended by the CDC.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for patient use.
- We will be staggering appointment times in order to minimize the number of people in our common areas. We ask that you come to your appointment by yourself, unless you need assistance or the patient is a minor. We also ask that you stay in your car until your appointment time.
- We have added air filters to all treatment rooms, with HEPA and UV-C cleaning capacity.
- Appropriate time will be left between patients to allow for thorough disinfection and airborne droplet removal.
- You will be asked to rinse with a peroxide-based mouthwash prior to treatment.
- We will be limiting ultrasonic instrument use for cleanings, so you will notice increased use of hand instruments. We also have new high-speed suction aides for use during cleaning visits.
- Staff health will be monitored vigilantly with daily temperature checks and screening questions.
- You will notice an increased use of PPE by our staff, especially during procedures. All staff will be wearing masks when we greet you, including Debbie at the front desk. We will all be smiling as usual… it may just be a little harder to notice!
- Common areas will be disinfected multiple times a day, including the bathroom which will be disinfected after each use.
In addition to the above precautions, we will continue to adhere to our already strict infection control guidelines. We use medical-grade disinfectant certified by the EPA to kill COVID-19 (and many other pathogens). Our sterilization protocols are closely monitored, and equipment is well maintained. We use a combination of disposable barriers and instruments in addition to our sterilized equipment to ensure your safety. As we are preparing for reopening, we will be doing our annual training in infection control with special attention to the current situation.
We ask for your patience with rescheduling missed cleanings. We will do our absolute best to accommodate the many, many patients from the last few months who have had to postpone care. We are eager to get everyone back on their routine cleaning schedule and make sure that everyone stays healthy. It will be our pleasure to see you again soon, and if you have any questions about your health or our current protocols PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US at (518)374-6845.
Jennifer Kluth DMD
Welcome to Our Dental Office
Whether you wish to improve or simply maintain the beauty and health of your smile, you have come to the right place. Welcome to the web site of Jennifer Kluth DMD, where we invite you to learn about what makes our dental practice special. Our restorative and cosmetic dentist, Jennifer Kluth DMD, and her staff are pleased to offer some of the most advanced technology in modern dentistry, allowing them to offer a comprehensive range of dental services designed to meet the needs of patients of all ages. We are proud to offer you world-class restorative and cosmetic dentistry right here in historic Schenectady.
What truly distinguishes the practice of Jennifer Kluth DMD, however, is our commitment to the comfort of our patients. Each patient who entrusts Dr. Kluth with his or her oral health can expect to receive her full, personal attention and high-quality, compassionate dental care. No detail has been spared in making our office as inviting and comfortable as possible. From amenities such as leg, neck, and back pillows and television sets in treatment rooms to our friendly, knowledgeable staff, you will feel cared for and cared about at every stage of your dental treatment.
If you would like further information about the practice of our cosmetic and restorative dentist, Jennifer Kluth DMD, serving Schenectady, Albany, Saratoga, and communities throughout Eastern New York, contact our office. We would be delighted to serve you!
About Our Practice
Our dental office is located at 1006 Union Street, Schenectady, NY 12308. We provide advanced restorative and cosmetic dentistry to patients from Albany, Saratoga, Clifton Park, and surrounding communities.
Dr. Kluth’s finely honed dental skills and warm, down-to-earth demeanor allow her to provide dental care to patients of all ages, from children to the elderly. She understands that each patient presents a unique case and, therefore, should be treated as an individual. During examinations, she takes the extra time to ensure that not only the immediate problems are treated, but ensures that your entire mouth is healthy. Whether you require orthodontic treatment with clear aligner braces or general gum care, Dr. Kluth wants you and every member of your family to feel at-ease when visiting our practice and will do everything he can to make your dental experience a positive one.
- Patient Information
- Make an Appointment
- New Patients, First Visit, Office Hours
- Patient Registration Forms
- Map & Driving Directions
- General Dentistry Treatments
- Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
Our mission is to provide the utmost in personalized, high quality, compassionate dental care to every patient, every day.
Restorative & Cosmetic Dentistry in Albany & Saratoga NY
Jennifer Kluth DMD, possesses a rare combination of experience, education, and a warm chairside manner that has earned her an outstanding reputation among his patients and colleagues, alike. Since earning her dental degree from Tufts University, Dr. Kluth has devoted hundreds of hours to continuing her education in post-graduate study programs. She stays current with the latest developments in dental techniques and technology in order to provide her patients with the most comfortable and effective care possible. Whether she’s fitting a patient with the latest in quality porcelain veneers, implant restorations, or performing a full-mouth restoration, Dr. Kluth’s primary focus is on the comfort of her patients. She believes that there is simply no substitute for good old-fashioned TLC.
Cosmetic Dentistry from A to Z
At our restorative and cosmetic dentistry practice in Schenectady, convenient to Albany, Saratoga Springs, Clifton Park, and surrounding areas, we pride ourselves in offering a comprehensive selection of cosmetic procedures, all performed in the luxury of our state-of-the-art office. We use only the highest-quality materials in all of our cosmetic treatments, from porcelain veneers and dental bridges to teeth whitening and dental bonding. We know how important your smile is, which is why we never compromise the quality of our cosmetic care.
Full-mouth Rehabilitation and Dental Implant Restorations
Although renowned as a restorative and cosmetic dentist in Schenectady and throughout New York, Jennifer Kluth DMD, is equally skilled in providing restorative work, especially in complex cases. For patients with extensive tooth damage covering most or all of their mouths, Dr. Kluth can combine procedures into a comprehensive, customized full-mouth rehabilitation treatment plan. For patients who are missing one or more of their natural teeth, Dr. Kluth can also craft and place restorations for dental implants, which are currently the most advanced and effective long-term method of tooth replacement.