Clear Braces Schenectady NY
The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To discuss clear braces in the Schenectady NY area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
For information on Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com.
- Dr. Gold uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Gold has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Dr. Gold about once every 2 to 4 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time to treat the “social six” front teeth averages 3-5 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 3 and 6 but both will vary from case to case.